iving the Spa

Antworten
yyys123

iving the Spa

Beitrag von yyys123 » Do Feb 13, 2020 7:00 am

HIGH POINT, N.C. -- Demetrius Troy made three 3-pointers and scored 15 points and UNC Greensboro defeated Navy 72-59 on Sunday at the High Point University Tournament.Diante Baldwin added 13 points and R.J. White 11 for the Spartans (3-2), who were 31 of 53 from the floor for 58.5 percent.Shawn Anderson scored 19 points and Bryce Dulin 11 for Midshipmen (1-4), who were just 5 of 19 from the arc (26.3 percent).Troy snapped a 6-6 tie with a 3-pointer that began a 13-0 run and put the Spartans ahead for good.Navy was within six, 32-26, at halftime but UNC Greensboro rebuilt its double-digit lead with another Troy 3-pointer giving the Spartans a 17-point advantage, 54-37, with 10 minutes remaining in the game. The lead reached 21 points on Jordy Kuipers basket with 5:15 to go. Anquan Boldin Jersey . Philadelphia is 2-0 against the Senators this season and scored five goals in each victory. The Flyers recorded a 5-0 win in Ottawa on Nov. 12 and then earned a 5-2 home decision on Nov. 19. The Flyers have claimed three straight and four of the last five encounters with the Sens overall and Philly has won two in a row and three of its past four tests in Canadas capital city. Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.custom49ersjersey.com/custom-jerry-rice-jersey-large-988d.html . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Deebo Samuel Jersey . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Troy Smith Jersey . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. What are the chances Michael Jordans Hornets finally win a playoff series? Is Steph Curry in their future?Our NBA Insiders preview Charlottes 2016-17 season.dddddddddddd ' ' '

Antworten