said he will mak

Antworten
yyys123

said he will mak

Beitrag von yyys123 » Do Feb 13, 2020 4:54 am

The PGA Tour heads overseas this week to Shanghai, China for the WGC-HSBC Champions. Russell Knox won the tournament last year at 11 under par, while Bubba Watson and Dustin Johnson won the previous two years.Our experts have put together the players they believe have the skills to succeed and provide big fantasy point totals. This weeks panel is comprised of FantasyGolfInsiders Taras Pitra, Jeff Bergerson, Zach Turcotte and Jason Rouslin and ESPNs Jonathan Coachman, Michael Collins, Bob Harig and Jason Sobel.Note: Golfer salaries listed are for DraftKings.Taras Pitra -- Martin Kaymer ($8,700)Martin Kaymer is not playing in the United States this week and is not the favorite. Thats really all you need to know as far as analysis on him as hes been good outside of the US for the past two years, has posted back to back sixth-place finishes in Euro Tour events and has three top 10s in his last four appearances here -- translation: hes a great value play this week.Jeff Bergerson -- Bubba Watson ($8,800) With another no-cut event this week for the WGC HSBC, I will be targeting guys who can rack up Draftkings points. Not many are better at that than Bubba Watson. In three years, he has two top 10s here at Sheshan Golf Club, including a win in 2014. He is coming off a T10 at the Tour Championship and T20 at the BMW Championship. Overall a disappointing last year for Bubbas standards, I look for him to rebound this year starting this week.Zach Turcotte -- Louis Oosthuizen ($7,400) Few players in golf generate less buzz than Louis Oosthuizen. Since Louis is known for perpetually withdrawing from events, it tends to steer owners away in nearly every circumstance. However, Louis is quite capable of playing solid golf and tends to play his best in the toughest of fields. He is priced at $7,400 this week which is much lower than what I would anticipate for a player with as much experience as Louis at this course. In nine career starts, he has notched six top-15 finishes, making him an excellent value pick this week.Jason Rouslin -- Kevin Kisner ($6,900)Arriving in Shanghai off a decent performance in Malaysia, Kisner comes to China and the Sheshan International Golf Course where he placed second last year. With that in mind, and a great value, I like Kisner to jump start his 2016-2017 season with a top 10 finish this week. Kisner sports a great tee-to-green game and is a great driver of the golf ball. This course seems to fit his game quite well.Jonathan Coachman -- Rory McIlroy ($12,100)My pick this week has been inspired by his incredible final round at the Tour Championship. And in a small way I believe that having Tiger Woods back on our radar also has motivated him. McIlroy is poised to have a huge year in 2017. I think that he wants to get back to No. 1 in the world more than anything. And it could start this week at the HSBC. My pick is your FedEx Cup champion Rory McIlroy.Michael Collins -- Rory McIlroy ($12,100)After the epic battle Rory had with Patrick Reed at the Ryder Cup, it was easy to forget he won the Tour Championship and the FedEx Cup. Fully rested but with a Ryder Cup chip on his shoulder, McIlroy is playing an event where he only finished outside the top six once in his past five starts in this event.Bob Harig -- Rory McIlroy ($12,100) Hes had time to rest after a long Ryder Cup week that saw some excellent golf but also hitting the wall. This is McIlroys first stroke-play start since his Tour Championship victory, which also netted him the PGA Tours FedEx Cup title four weeks ago. Hes been inside the top 11 in five previous visits to the WGC-HSBC venue in China.Jason Sobel -- Rory McIlroy ($12,100)His FedEx Cup win happened last season and this is a new one, but the schedule makers cant thwart momentum. Rory has shown that he plays some of his best golf in the later months of the year, and theres no reason to think that will stop at the HSBC this week. Custom Packers Jersey China . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Wholesale Custom Packers Shirts . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. http://www.custompackersjersey.com/ . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Custom Rashan Gary Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Rashan Gary Jersey Large . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Quarterback DeShone Kizer says Notre Dame players are remembering the pain they felt two years when they were embarrassed in a 49-14 loss to rival Southern California as the Fighting Irish prepare to finish a scuffling season on the road against the 12th-ranked Trojans.Coach, I remember, challenged us after that game to remember that feeling and every time we play against USC to try to bring that and allow that to fuel us, Kizer said. That feeling is still there. It fueled me last year and it will fuel me this year.The game against the Trojans (8-3), who have won seven straight after a 1/3 start, could be Kizers last with Notre Dame (4-7). He is being projected by many to be a first-round draft pick in the NFL, with some saying he could be a top-five pick.The 6-foot-4, 230-pound junior, who has two years of eligibility left, wasnt in reflective mood Tuesday when talking to reporters, declining to speculate about his future. But after a 34-31 loss to Virginia Tech on Saturday that ensured Notre Dames first losing season since Brian Kelly became coach in 2010, Kizer spent time on the field after the game with his parents and outgoing seniors taking in the scene with their families. Kizer, who completed just 3 of 15 passes for 36 yards in the second half against the Hokies, said he had done the same thing last year as well.I think its awesome to soak in the moment, Kizer said. That was our last game (at home) for the 2016 team and I think that it was an awesome opportunity to take it all in with my family. The ups and downs.Kizer has said he will make his decision after talking with his family when the season ends on Saturday. He talked two weeks ago about competing with Malik Zaire, whom he beat out this year for the starters job, and sophomore Brandon Wimbush, who redshirted this season, to be the starter next season, although many expect Zaire to switch to another school for his final year of eligibility after graduating from Notre Dame.Kizer was frank when talking to reporters after the loss to Virginia Tech about this seasons disappointments, with all seven losses being by eight points or less, three of those after leading by 10 points or more.ddddddddddddI think that I did a good job of avoiding all your guys questions through all the other losses and at this point, what else am I supposed to say? he said. Its just unfortunate this is how the season has gone. I do believe that in every game we played, we had an opportunity to win. We beat ourselves, in a sense, from stupid penalties, stupid decisions on reads. I think that, once again, every opportunity that we have been out there, we have had a chance to win the game and for us to come up short by an average of something around five points on all those games, is very frustrating.Kizer said the announcement Tuesday by the NCAA that it was ordering Notre Dame to vacate 21 wins from the 2012 and 2013 seasons, which the school said it will appeal, will have no effect on the team as they prepare to play the Trojans.All we have in front of us is USC. Whatever comes from the past is not going to affect how we go about beating USC, he said.Kizer heads into the game against the Trojans with a 12-10 record as a starter after winning eight of his first nine starts. He burst on the scene when he rallied the Irish to a come-from-behind win over Virginia when he threw a 39-yard touchdown pass to Will Fuller with 12 seconds left after Zaire sustained a broken ankle.He describes this year as a learning season.Its easy to lead on top. Its difficult to lead when youre not on top, Kizer said. I think that as a quarterback who has seen both sides of this in two seasons here that personally I have tried my hardest to maintain who I am and the identity that I have as a leader, and its been tested on both sides.I think that moving forward I have to focus on maintaining that same style of leadership, being the same guy every day, and doing whatever it takes to lead an offense to a successful game and get as many wins as we can, he said.Whether that will be with the Irish or an NFL team remains to be seen.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25.

Antworten